I intended to begin with good news about Derek Haslam’s involvement in perjury and abuse of process. Today I heard that the CCRC are looking at the miscarriage of justice in the trial of John Elliott. However Peter Jukes is the gift which keeps giving so a diversion.
- Ian Hurst (a main source for Jukes) did not know “Stakeknife”. To see what Hurst does for a living read Olivia Frank’s “Ian Hurst is a menace” on Blogspot.
- Derek Haslam did not pass his Det Sgt exams.
- The Elliott case is one of many which involved Haslam.
- Op Abelard II was derailed by Haslam stealing photos and using two different names on his statement. Hampshire Police colluded with this.
- Convicted criminal? Well Mr Jukes isn’t it odd that when someone asks about corruption in Norfolk Police they are arrested soon afterwards. Isn’t that quite a coincidence? No evidence offered by Norfolk Police about “death threats to the Chief Constable” nor anyone else. Oh, I defeated the UK government at the ECHR Strasbourg over retention of innocent folks DNA. 7 million samples deleted. You?
- Chris Mahaffey now of the IPCC (I Protect Corrupt Cops) also has embarrassing things to occlude.
Jukes is steamed up over Haslam’s details being online, but no such worries if Hurst does the same or similar? As to the two extant photos, the “Mail On Sunday” used one on 17 October 2015 when Haslam’s lies began to unravel very publicly and the “passport” one has been around for years, long before the Op Kalmyk and Op Tuleta cases dissolved and Hurst was proven to be a liar.
There we have it – Jukes latest article based on not one but two proven perjurers and fantasists. One wonders why Haslam has not been arrested thus far not why his computer (used to send a level one child porn image to Fillery) is not in custody? Could it be connected to P.C James A Haslam of Kings Lynn? Jamie likes to pass restricted documents from the police station. Chip off the old block. Jah.