Twitter, Philip Merrills-Dearn and Givot Olam.

80% of Goggzilla concerns the Daniel Morgan murder debacle, today it is the turn of the other 20%.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-10065640.html

Any opinions on Elon Musk buying Twitter? Still a cess pit from what I can see. Thing is, in Nov 2004, the legal boss of Twitter – Philip Merrills-Dearn, was fined £5000 for dishonesty over his part in the Givot Olam oil scam.

Now wonder that embezzler Jean Hatchet (Vonny Radstone, Vonny Watts) is so close to him. Goggzilla has had over one thousand hits yet only about a dozen or so show up on Twitter.

Merrills-Dearn’s second in command, Gordon MacMillan, is in 77th Brigade (cyber ops). His third is Sinead MacSweeney, a spokeswoman for the police.

What would Haslam say?

About Ciaran Goggins

Defeated UK at ECHR over innocent folks DNA sample retention, spokesman in Justice for Ched Evans campaign, now putting the finishing touches to academic paper on who really murdered Daniel Morgan in 1987.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.