Category Archives: Uncategorized

Jackson, Dispatches and the suicide of Alan “Taffy” Holmes.

Jackson appears to be akin to a monkey flinging faeces at the bars of its cage. The “Dispatches” programme scheduled for 3 June is beginning to shape up as a how not to do it. Trying to make something big … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

Somebody knows more (podcast) the Daniel Morgan murder.

Podcasts on true crime are becoming a growing industry. The “Somebody knows more” one, however, is quite poor. The old canard of Sid Fillery subverting the initial investigation. Det Sgt Fillery was on the case a total of four days … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

So, how much was Haslam paid?

My new Best Friend Forever asked about Haslam and the relocation package. Here goes, those really interested can look at the back issues, from the top of my head, Haslam claimed that he was being railroaded over the suicide of … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Rhoda Malone and compensation in the Daniel Morgan murder.

One would think that with the death murder in custody of Sheku Bayoh, Police Scotland had enough to deal with. However, Rhoda Malone received a cool million quid for “hurty words”. At that rate, what can Jonathan Rees and other … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

RNA, DNA and the Daniel Morgan murder.

Foreign news outlets are picking up on New Scotland Yard and the use of DNA to find the killer of Daniel Morgan. I have heard a few things, one, that the DNA test has been done and that Z31 (the … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , | Comments Off on RNA, DNA and the Daniel Morgan murder.

“Operation Kenova” and the next Cressida Dick.

News that Jon Boucher of Bedfordshi*e is to be considered as the next chief of the Metropolitan Police raises frowns and smiles in equal measure. After presiding over the death killing in custody of Leon Briggs, Boucher was given the … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , | Comments Off on “Operation Kenova” and the next Cressida Dick.

Twitter, Philip Merrills-Dearn and Givot Olam.

80% of Goggzilla concerns the Daniel Morgan murder debacle, today it is the turn of the other 20%. https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-10065640.html Any opinions on Elon Musk buying Twitter? Still a cess pit from what I can see. Thing is, in Nov 2004, … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , | Comments Off on Twitter, Philip Merrills-Dearn and Givot Olam.

True Crime all the time – Daniel Morgan. Podcast review.

This explains the rash of American flags on my counter recently. https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/true-crime-all-the-time-unsolv-243522/episodes/daniel-morgan-135097838 Quite a few errors, so let us begin. Kevin Lennon’s testimony was discounted, as he had a lengthy jail sentence hanging over him. Also, question of plausibility of … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , | Comments Off on True Crime all the time – Daniel Morgan. Podcast review.

Gwyl Crime Cymru – Daniel Morgan murder.

To examine the claims. 26 mins in and Kevin Lennon, Lennon had a lengthy custodial sentence hanging over him and was coeresed into verballing up Jonathan Rees. 31 mins in and the Kim James case. Jukes omitted that the former … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , | Comments Off on Gwyl Crime Cymru – Daniel Morgan murder.

Goggzilla, shadow banning and Elon Musk.

Tudo bem? Esperava. News is that Elon Musk has taken over Twitter and I have a few questions. Over one thousand links to Goggzilla and the Daniel Morgan murder, have been put on Twitter, but thus far – a lot … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , | Comments Off on Goggzilla, shadow banning and Elon Musk.