I wrote last May on Ian Hurst and Alex Marunchak and their links to one of London’s most notorious unsolved murders. Today a site dedicated to finally uncovering what happened and who and why it was covered up is launched https://www.danielmorganpanel.independent.gov.uk/
Since “Goggzilla” burst onto an unsuspecting public over two years ago, there has been much ire at New Scotland Yard directed this way. The Daniel Morgan murder cover up reads like a “Who’s Who” of bent police – DCI Chris Jarratt (1), Lord Stevens (2), Andy Hayman (3), Martin Bridger (4), John Yates (5) plus of course minnow Det Con Derek G Haslam of 11 Lynn Rd, Southery, PE38, 0HU.
Operation Abelard II shows how Haslam working from within the Morgan camp derailed an entire investigation (and was well paid for perjury and abuse of process). If Baroness Nuala O’Loan wants to find out what happened in Sydenham she ought to delve into Haslam’s murky demi-monde.
Hopefully the new panel will now succeed where the previous ones failed.
1. John Worboys rape fiasco plus other irregularities.
2. “Zed” according to The Independent’s Tom Harper.
3. Chief Constable of England’s most corrupt constabulary in Norfolk before moving to The Met.
4. The Sunshine squad, Operation Tempura and dodgy deals in the Cayman Islands.
5. After teaching human rights to the Bahraini police (stop laughing) he now resides in Australia. Major corruption figure.
Queer how plod do not arrest those who publish Islamophobic race hate.